Life with a 28 week preemie & his miracle sister born & living with an Omphalocele birth defect

Life with a 28 week preemie & his miracle sister born & living with an Omphalocele birth defect

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow!

Is this what our winter will be like this year? Who knows..not even the weather "guessers" know around here. We've already had 2 rounds of snow and they are saying in another couple days we could get a bigger snow event. The first snow we had was on Monday. It was a surprise for sure because I watched the weather Sunday evening and saw nothing about getting snow. Luckily, the weekend weather had been somewhat warm (50's) so the snow was pretty to look at but didn't stick to the roads. Around here, because we don't get snow all that often(sometimes we can go a couple years without it), even an inch is a BIG DEAL..(laugh away my friends in Chicago & Wisconsin). So getting home from work Monday was uneventful. Ryan was giddy and he walked down the street to the mailbox with Daddy and then posed for some pictures.



Since it has been pretty cold all week, in the 30's, they were predicting today's snow would accumalate some and then some of it wash away when it changed to rain..which happened. I went into work for a few hours and then we closed for the day. I walk about 2 blocks from our office to the mall parking garage so even though I was in my tennis shoes, I basically walked baby steps the whole way. I'm a clutz and being pregnant with about 10 (or more) extra pounds doesn't help matters! Anyway, I got home safe and in the late afternoon I took Ryan out to play a little.





We'll see what or rather how much our next snow day brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment