This past weekend we went & got Ryan's Christmas pictures done at JCP. Both myself & Ryan were long overdue for hair cuts and while I normally do not like to get hair cuts done right before pictures, it was a must. My mom took him to the barber shop a couple days before the pictures. His hair is a little short for my taste (at least the front) so it was hard to part it on the side, which I like to do. With that said, I still think the pictures turned out great. There's always that ONE great picture (well, usually) and this one was it:
We had a great coupon for 1/2 off the total so we got a couple more poses. I wasn't too happy with any of the family poses but only for personal reasons (I didn't like what I was wearing, my hair wasn't the way I liked it & I just felt blah!). We did end up buying one family pose though since Christmas is the one time of year we do family pictures. Here are a few of Ryan's other poses:
The photographer gave him this present and he really thought
something was in it. Notice how he's getting ready to open it..hehe





No comments:
Post a Comment