After getting Ryan's Christmas pictures done at JCP, we walked into the mall and let him see Santa. The days leading up to the visit we kept telling Ryan to make sure he told Santa what he wanted for Christmas. I wasn't too sure he would actually talk to him since while he's not scared of Santa (or other people in general), he is pretty shy & quiet when he's in a new situation. He's become a lot better though after being in daycare & with his speech therapy. Since it was mid-morning the line wasn't long at all so we only waited a few minutes. He went right up to Santa, smiled, got on his lap and Santa started talking to him and Yes..Ryan talked back! We heard him tell Santa that he wanted cars, a motorcycle & a skateboard..haha! Dean and I were just giddy with excitement that he talked to Santa and even more because the picture turned out great too.
(it's a little bright because I didn't edit it after I scanned it)

No comments:
Post a Comment