Life with a 28 week preemie & his miracle sister born & living with an Omphalocele birth defect
Life with a 28 week preemie & his miracle sister born & living with an Omphalocele birth defect
Saturday, July 3, 2010
3 Year Portrait Session
Today we went and had Ryan's 3 year pictures done. I know some people think it's so funny (or weird & dumb) that we always seem to be getting his pictures professional done but what can I say, I love pictures. I'm not all that great at taking pictures..I mean I take a lot, but honestly, at this point in Ryan's life I cannot get him to sit still or smile when I want. He does much better for other people. When Ryan was in the NICU, when he first came home and for his first Christmas, I was privileged enough to have my brother take pictures. That was such a blessing. My thinking is that he is growing so fast and if I can get professional pictures done that bring out his personality, it's worth the time & money. I always try to get the first appointment in the morning so it's not crowded so we only end up spending about 45 minutes there & JCP always has great coupons for their portrait sheets. We ended up with the same photographer he had for his Easter pictures and I think this time she got some good poses and smiles from him. Here are the favorites:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment