My favorite group is Sugarland and Ryan knows it! A few weeks ago I figured out the dvd player in the car played cd's too (yeah, I'm a dork and didn't realize it before..duh) so every time we get in the car to go somewhere Ryan wants to "sing songs". I reached into our middle console to get a cd one day and it was Sugarland and I said (mostly to myself) "oops, that's Sugarland not Ryan's cd" (of kiddie songs). But Ryan surprised me and said "sugar" and reached for the cd. So, I put it in and almost every time he wants to sing songs, he asks for "sugar". This morning he was in such a good mood and couldn't wait to listen to Sugarland!
Check out the video..I was too late in catching him singing while Daddy put his (Ryan's) shoes on but at the end he does start singing although I can't make out any of the words..LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment