Life with a 28 week preemie & his miracle sister born & living with an Omphalocele birth defect

Life with a 28 week preemie & his miracle sister born & living with an Omphalocele birth defect

Friday, June 25, 2010

Growing


I can't believe in 3 weeks (okay 23 days to be exact) my baby will be 3 years old! Where has the time gone? I hate that as we get older, time goes by so fast. At least it does for me. We recently obtained (gotta love free & in near perfect condition!) a new kitchen table which fits our space better (it's small & round rather than oval) but it really didn't dawn on me that Ryan really didn't need a booster seat anymore..until last night when Ryan was getting down from his seat. The booster seat is almost too wide for the kitchen chair so it's akward for him to get in and out of and usually Dean or I will end up grabbing Ryan's arm just so he doesn't falling. Dean and I both agreed it was time to let go of the booster since he didn't need it anyway. The table is slightly lower than our other one and plus Ryan is 38 1/2" tall. He's probably taller than that now or getting there. We think he's on a growth spurt because he's eating a ton this week and he's been sleeping longer in the morning. Of course, I'm sure I just jinxed myself by writing that!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment