Life with a 28 week preemie & his miracle sister born & living with an Omphalocele birth defect

Life with a 28 week preemie & his miracle sister born & living with an Omphalocele birth defect

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Dear Friends & Family

Thank you so much to my wonderful friends and family who have donated to our team for the March for Babies. I'm so touched by your generosity and willingness to donate despite some of you having your own hardships. I made our goal quite a bit smaller than previous years but it looks like we will well surpass that goal once all is said and done. Next week I will know how much profit we made from both the Yankee Candle Fundraiser and the Scentsy basket party. A huge thank you to my high school buddy Casey for offering to donate her profit from the Scentsy orders she would have made (her paycheck) to our team! Thank you to everyone who bought products and helped me sell to their co-workers & friends, including Peggy, Tana & Betty C., Tayra, Betty R., my Mom and my loving husband Dean. Also, thank you all those who have donated directly to the walk including, Theresa, Janet, Becky & Issac, Katie & Jonathan, my Aunt Susan and Uncle Jay, Ryan's Auntie Pamela & Uncle Craig and Uncle Steve. And lastly (I feel like I'm giving an Oscar winning speech! ha!) thank you everyone who will be walking with us a week from Sunday. We are up to 14 people and 1 dog walking! It's going to be a wonderful day. If you still want to walk, there's always an open ticket, just let me know so I can make a t-shirt for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment