Life with a 28 week preemie & his miracle sister born & living with an Omphalocele birth defect

Life with a 28 week preemie & his miracle sister born & living with an Omphalocele birth defect

Saturday, April 24, 2010

March for Babies tomorrow!

It doesn't look like tomorrow's weather will be anything like what we had for last years March for Babies. Last year was sunny & warm with a nice wind (as always since it's right by the ocean)....this far outbeat the previous year which was cloudy and chilly (But no rain!). Tomorrow the weather guessers forecasters are predicting rain and scattered thunderstorms. We're praying (yes, praying for weather is silly but I want a good turn out for the March of Dimes!) that the system moves out early and the thunderstorms are somewhere else besides the Oceanfront. If the rain holds out, we will have 17 people walking! I'm keeping with tradition, though not on purpose, and will be making Ryan's shirt tonight. It's pretty easy though so I'm fairly confident it won't take long. Then I just need to get all the buttons together, my sponsor forms printed out and the chairs in the car (maybe I'll make Dean do that..ha!).

Ryan is feeling a ton better and his face is almost bump free. He's actually been napping for 3 hours! I guess that's what happens when you wake up at 11 pm & 2 am and then get up for the day at 5:50 am! Too bad I couldn't nap but if I laid down all I'd be doing is thinking about all the stuff that needs to get done. I love my life though and love my precious preemie prince!

No comments:

Post a Comment