It was very windy but the rain held out (although it was spitting a little halfway through our walk) and the sun was even peeking through the clouds for a little while. The kids with us were loving all the free stuff the vendors were giving out and Ryan was dancing to the music and loving the attention from everyone. I want to again thank everyone who donated and bought candles from our fundraisers. I also want to thank my friends and family who came out and walked with us. It means so much to Dean and I to have the love and support from all of you! Mom, Dad, Steve, Christina, Peggy, Tayra, Tana, Kade, Sharon, Henry, Johnnie, Betty, Jay and Phyllis, you are all saints! Here are a few pics from the walk:
our preemie prince
family photo
Baxter..the team mascot! haha
team t-shirts
showing off
If you want to see the rest of the pics here they are:

No comments:
Post a Comment