
We know that Ryan LOVES cars..any kind, any brand. From Disney's Pixar Cars to Hot Wheels Cars to the Dollar Store brand but ever since his birthday he has been lovin' trains. I think getting him the train table certainly was part of that but also his willingness to watch Thomas on TV or the DVD's. I think his love for trains will grow even more as he gets older and we wanted his room to reflect that. We will be making the transition Thanksgiving weekend so if anyone has any tips on making it easier, please don't hesitate to let me know! I'm nervous! More so about him not wanting to stay in bed and standing at the door (which we plan to have a gate up at since we have a 2 story house) and crying and then none of us getting any sleep.
Speaking of sleep, we got the night splint last week but have yet to have Ryan wearing it at night. Apparently, his foot needs to get acclimated to it and he needs to wear it off & on during the day until he is wearing it for 4 hours straight without any problems (meaning, no redness or swelling after we take it off). Since he had several things going on Thursday & Friday, we started him wearing it on Saturday until we had errands to run. The splint requires a larger shoe and since he only has to wear it at night, we are not buying a bigger shoe at this point. I imagine by the end of this week, he'll be wearing it at night and hopefully won't be trying to take it off.
Hi Karen! Thanks for the post on my blog! I came to check out your cutie! What an amzing little guy! I love the Thomas the Train room!
ReplyDelete