Life with a 28 week preemie & his miracle sister born & living with an Omphalocele birth defect

Life with a 28 week preemie & his miracle sister born & living with an Omphalocele birth defect

Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's Nemo!

We finally found an adorable Halloween costume for Ryan. Nothing I had seen caught my eye and I found myself laying in bed one night pondering what costume to get. I had my heart set on Frankenstein but the one at the party store was not all that cute and it was too big anyway (I hate those average toddler sizes which fit a big range). One night Finding Nemo came on TV and I briefly considered Nemo. Then a couple days later one of my co-workers mentioned she had gone to the Disney Store and they had cute costumes..Nemo being one of them. So, off to the Disney Store we went. We considered Mickey Mouse but they didn't have his size so we tried the Nemo costume on and were sold on it! Ryan walked around the store with it on and he got many smiles & laughs from people. Hopefully, he won't hate us too much when he's older..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment