There are so many things to be thankful for not only this time of year but all year long. I am thankful for so many things such as having a job, a roof over our heads, food to eat every day, the air I breathe. My life is certainly blessed and I think many people would agree that they are blessed as well. Being a wife and mother is the icing on the cake. I'm so grateful for having such a caring and understanding husband who puts up with me and all my moods! I'm so grateful to God for blessing me with not only Dean but for my precious son Ryan. He is truly amazing. From being born early and surviving to being an independent, go-getter 3 year old boy. He makes me smile just looking at him and always makes me laugh..every day!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my family & friends who I am also thankful for. Thank you for thinking, praying and always being there for Dean and I whenever we need.
Thanksgiving 2010
Thanksgiving 2009
Thanksgiving 2008
Ryan's 1st Thanksgiving 2007
No comments:
Post a Comment