I really do like winter but with all the colds and germs Ryan has been bringing home from either PT or preschool, Spring can't get here soon enough! Early last week Ryan had another bought of congestion but it was manageable..or so we thought. We were all set to send him to preschool Thursday but Thursday morning before we left for my mom's house, he got sick. The vomiting kind of sick. After calling my mom and having her come to our house instead, I left for work but by the time I got there, Dean had called and said Ryan threw up twice more. So, back home I went. Mom and I took him to the pedi and he was put on an antibiotic. Early Saturday morning my mom woke up with the stomach flu and very late that evening, I got it. The stomach flu is horrible! I got no sleep Saturday night and to top it off, Dean started vomiting Sunday morning. I couldn't even lift my head off the pillow without being dizzy and nauseous. Luckily, Dean was able to get up with Ryan in the morning before getting sick himself. Ryan vomited once and had the poops but for the most part wasn't effected. We're all getting better but the soup & cracker diet is getting old.
Before all the flu mess came into the house, Dean took Ryan outside for playtime Saturday while my dad and I went to my BIL dad's funeral (it was so wonderful to see my sis and BIL as unfortunate as the circumstances were). Ryan loves his Lightening McQueen battery operated car and can't wait for him to start "driving" it more..another reason we can't wait for Spring.
We're still waiting for the fourth 2 year molar to break through. The other three have broken through but it's a slow process of them actually coming all the way through. This won't be one milestone I will miss. Ryan has had such a tough time with most of his teeth coming in...the first couple and now the last four being the toughest.
No comments:
Post a Comment