Sunday the sun glistened off the bright white snow and it was just beautiful. I can say that because since we don't get much of this, I'm not tired of it yet. I can't say that Dean think it's beautiful though. He had to go into work and shovel the sidewalks & entrance of a pretty big complex. After he had been gone 3 hours I finally called him to make sure he was still able to stand up straight & walk. Ryan & I kept busy inside watching Thomas the Tank Engine & Clifford Dvd's, cuddling on the couch and then Ryan did some of his puzzles while I did laundry & cleaned up the kitchen a bit. By early afternoon, Dean got home and we were ready to go outside. We went out in the backyard to check things out and to measure how much snow was back there. I didn't think to take a picture of the measurement but at any rate it was 6". No wonder Ryan had a tough time walking in it.


Then we went to the side of the house and started making a snowman. Boy, now that I'm older it sure does seem like hard work! It wasn't perfect snow for making a snowman since a lot of it was fluffy so we really had to dig deep and get the wet snow to help make it stick.
It's not the greatest to some, but it was to Ryan.
Of course, by the time we got around to getting a picture of me & Ryan, he was over the picture taking..seems to always work out that way for some reason (good thing we have professional family pictures).
Dean got out the battery operated Lightening McQueen car just to see if Ryan could ride it on the snow. That lasted about 5 minutes! Plastic tires & no traction=spinning wheels.
I am so glad you guys get to play in the snow! Thats awesome!
ReplyDelete