Last week Ryan came home from preschool and during the evening he started singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star all by himself! We were just amazed! This boy of ours who is still not stringing together 3 word phrases, other than a few here and there, was singing a song! So of course I got out my video camera, just in time for him to stop because he was tired of singing.grrrr. All weekend I tried to coax him into signing it again but he was not interested. Finally tonight he started up again. It's not all him (I had to help) because he was more interested in the stickers but at least you'll be able to see how great he's coming along with his speech.
Note: if your reading this on facebook, you'll have to click on "view original post" at the bottom of this post to be able to view the video.
He was in a good mood yesterday since he decided to take a 3 hour nap so when I got home from work I took some pictures of him in his new St. Patricks Day shirt (a little early but why leave it just sitting in his drawer) and him playing around with the Bumbo I had taken out of the closet. He still loves that seat!
The forecast is calling for snow for Saturday. That doesn't mean a hill of beans around here in Eastern Virginia though. We hardly EVER get anything more than a dusting. It was many many years ago that we saw more than a dusting or an inch. Something that we can take Ryan outside to make a snowman would be great though! Stay tuned!!
I'm so sorry he's getting a cold again! I swear its a never ending cycle. And singing! Thats incredible! Woo hoo!!
ReplyDelete