It's truly amazing how much difference a year makes. Last year at this time Ryan was still in speech therapy through Early Intervention and making great strides. He was saying some 2 & 3 word sentences such as "want cracker" and "get a bath". Now, he's saying full sentences, singing & sometimes will chatter on mostly all day (when he's around us). Which leads me to the title of this post. Ryan was in bed and we were getting ready to read his current favorite book, a Thomas the Train sound book. This book has one of Ryan's favorite characters, Cranky the Crane. Out of nowhere he knock on the book and the conversation went like this:
Ryan: "Knock Knock"
Daddy: "Who's there?"
Ryan: "Cranky"
Daddy: "Cranky who?"
Long pause as Ryan is processing....
Ryan: "Mommy Cranky!"
We all bust out laughing for several minutes!! And then Ryan proceeds to do it over and over...silly boy.
I have no idea what prompted that...because for once I was NOT cranky tonight...haha. I love my silly boy so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment