We had a fun weekend and got a lot accomplished inside and outside the house. We finally got motivated enough to clean…not just every week clean, but “spring clean”. I envy those who “spring clean” every week..it’s just not going to happen in our house. Neither Dean or I are motivated enough to do that. After working 9 hours a day and having little down time after Ryan goes to bed, it’s not high on our priority list to deep clean. It’s all I can do to clean the bathrooms & the kitchen floor every week..which by the way has gotten a lot easier since my parents gave us a floor steam cleaner for Christmas :-) . I desperately want a steam cleaner that I can use on the chair rails, baseboards, walls & cabinets! Maybe for Mother’s Day??? Yeah, I’m probably the only mother who actually wants something to help her clean as a gift! After Ryan went to bed, that’s how we spent our evening. We set up a 8 ft. round pool in the backyard Saturday morning and filled it up so the sun could warm the water and it would be ready to swim in on Sunday. My BFF & godson came over Sunday and while they were in the pool, Dean and I did yard work. This might sound crazy to some..that they were in the pool and we were working..but honestly it’s the only way we can get the things done we need to get done. Keeping an eye on Ryan while both of us do yard work is near impossible. He’s always on the move and his version of “helping” isn’t the same as ours. Bless his heart, he does try to help but it’s more stressful than anything. So to have someone entertain him while we get things done is a blessing. We got bushes pulled out on the side and plants in the flower bed out front and in the back. We also put a picket fence around the air conditioning unit since Ryan likes to go over there and mess with the pebbles around it. That was easy though since it’s the type you just push into the ground. I managed to get a few pictures of him getting ready to get in the pool and in the pool..I’m sure there will be many more pictures of him in the pool to come throughout the summer.
Oh cool!
I'm He-Man!
Cheese!
having fun!
whats up muscles!!!!!!
ReplyDelete