Unfortunately, I think Ryan has inherited my seasonal allergies. Although, some would say he probably caught something his first day at preschool..I would rather believe the first theory. I had a sinus headache all weekend and Sunday afternoon Ryan started having a runny nose and coughing. He is also STILL getting his two year molars and they were bothering him a ton all weekend. We did go outside for bit this weekend so I'm sure that didn't help things with the grass pollen being high.
Life with a 28 week preemie & his miracle sister born & living with an Omphalocele birth defect
Life with a 28 week preemie & his miracle sister born & living with an Omphalocele birth defect
Monday, September 14, 2009
Busy days coming
We've finally got the physical therapy set for Ryan. It will be through the Children's Hospital but at a location right near our house..actually in the same building as Ryan's pediatrician's office. He will start that in a couple weeks. We have the appointment set to get him fitted for his night splint for his left leg but when we go to his first PT appointment, the therapist will assess him and determine if he truly needs or will benefit from a splint. I've been massaging his legs & stretching them as much as I can remember to do. Some days he seems tight and other days, there's hardly any stiffness at all. So, he'll have physical therapy one day, speech therapy the next, then preschool the following day. We originally thought we might get on the waitlist at preschool to have him go 2 days per week but we won't be doing that right now since his week will be pretty filled up.
Unfortunately, I think Ryan has inherited my seasonal allergies. Although, some would say he probably caught something his first day at preschool..I would rather believe the first theory. I had a sinus headache all weekend and Sunday afternoon Ryan started having a runny nose and coughing. He is also STILL getting his two year molars and they were bothering him a ton all weekend. We did go outside for bit this weekend so I'm sure that didn't help things with the grass pollen being high.

Unfortunately, I think Ryan has inherited my seasonal allergies. Although, some would say he probably caught something his first day at preschool..I would rather believe the first theory. I had a sinus headache all weekend and Sunday afternoon Ryan started having a runny nose and coughing. He is also STILL getting his two year molars and they were bothering him a ton all weekend. We did go outside for bit this weekend so I'm sure that didn't help things with the grass pollen being high.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment