Life with a 28 week preemie & his miracle sister born & living with an Omphalocele birth defect
Life with a 28 week preemie & his miracle sister born & living with an Omphalocele birth defect
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Finally!
After at least a year of telling myself I would start a blog, I have finally done it! I think the hardest part about doing most things, is just starting. I'm not a writer my any means but I find myself wanting to somehow keep a journal of Ryan's milestones, every day quirks or just random thoughts I am having. This is also a good way for me to keep my family & friends up to date. So, my next few posts will be looking back on where it all began and then bring everyone up-to-date on Ryan's progress & life in general.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment