Finally getting a chance to blog. Every time I sit down at the computer (99& of the time it's when I'm pumping) I just can't seem to get my thoughts on straight enough to blog. The boys are out of the house for a while and my princess girl is napping so I thought I better do it now or else I will never get the birthday post on.
My little preemie prince turned 4 years old 12 days ago. We had his birthday party two weeks ago on the 16th. He is at the stage now where he understands what having a party is all about..it's all about him! For weeks he was so excited and kept telling me who all was coming to the party..hehe. We took him to party city to pick out his theme and he picked Hot Wheels..imagine that! I was really trying to talk him into Disney Cars (since we still had the decorations from 2 years ago) but he wasn't having it..he wanted Hot Wheels. So, Hot Wheels it was. Preoccupied by work & everything going on at home, I was pretty late getting the invitations out and cake ordered. But it all worked out and Ryan had so much fun that day. You can see in the video below how happy he was to have all the attention on him when we sang Happy Birthday:
Dean ordered him a shirt that had the number 4 on it with his name and a Hot Wheels car (sorry for the blurry pic)
And he loves his scooter that his Auntie & cousin got him
And here's the cake:
You can see more pics on my picasa album:
https://picasaweb.google.com/mom2apreemie/Birthday?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCOvm7fa1nrXU4wE&feat=directlink
No comments:
Post a Comment